[RTTY] Looking for Beta Testers FMRE RTTY Contest

To: "RTTY-reflektorn" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Looking for Beta Testers FMRE RTTY Contest
From: "Alejandro V. XE1EE" <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:39:40 -0500
Hello everyone

I'm looking for beta testers to help us on FMRE RTTY Contest, we need 5
coleagues for first tests.

Also, I'm looking for a programer able to write the contest module to allow the
creation of Cabrillo file; so far N1MM logger is the only software that creates
Cabrillo for this contest and we're testing with that program.

I have written to some developers who has built modules for Writelog and I
don't have answer, that's the reason I'm looking for help here.

Please if any interested send me direct message to mycall at hotmail dot com

73 de XE1EE