Re: [WriteLog] 11.06 IOTA Issue

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 11.06 IOTA Issue
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 09:18:00 -0800
Rag,

Have you used a WL contest module for this contest before?  I don't see it
in the list of WL modules either, nor it is a part of any of the third party
modules written by DC3HB, DL1EFD or SM6SRW.  Perhaps because this is a EU to
EU only contest the WL developers have not created a module.  Is there
another module that would be close to the required exchange for this one?
You could modify the Exchange Format Setup... to add an Entry window field
for the 2 digit year part of the exchange, but the multiplier tracking will
not work and your score will be off, at least in WL.  When you submit the
Cabrillo the contest robot should calculate the result correctly.

73,
Gary AL9A