Re: [WriteLog] 11.06 IOTA Issue

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 11.06 IOTA Issue
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:36:41 -0800
Yeah but....

When filling out the 3830 Score Submittal Forms you are expected to provide
the number of CW Qs, CW Mults, Ph Qs and Ph Mults.  Fortunately band
conditions were so crappy I didn't have that many in the log so it was
fairly easy to scroll up and down the log looking at the "M" column to find
the highest mult number for each mode.  With a large log this becomes a
problem.  Why not just simplify things and add a Mult column in the Score
window like every other contest?

73,
Gary AL9A