Re: [WriteLog] New Version

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New Version
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:25:40 -0800
Arlon,

My download history shows wl101fmsiupg.exe dates from 2/5/12.  When was the
last time you paid the license fee to WriteLog for new a new full version?
I think the error message is trying to tell you that your password is out of
date and you need to renew in order to get a new one.

I purchased and installed writelog_full_v1104.exe on 4/9/12 when my password
expired and I could no longer do updates.  I am now up V11.06A with no
problems updating.  I suggest you contact Steve N9OH and renew your
subscription.

73,
Gary AL9A