Re: [WriteLog] Bands Set Up

To: "John Maglio" <jgmags@comcast.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bands Set Up
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 22:35:12 -0800
John,

Sorry I didn't find your query until after the contest was over. For what it's worth now, go to the Writelog Help manual and Search for "setup bands". Click on the second item in the list, "Band Setup". Note in the first paragraph that the Band Setup function is disabled, grayed out, if there are any QSOs in the data base.

After reading this section I would do the following for your current log. Export the log as an adif file and then close it. Start WL and select Start a new contest. Select the Russian RTTY contest and then in this empty contest module go Bands/Setup Bands... and configure the band edges per the Help manual instructions. When complete save the empty contest to a new location. Now select File/Import... and import the Russian RTTY contest adif file you created from the other log. After importing I think you'll find the red 'B' flags have gone away. Now save this log again and you can delete the original log.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Maglio" <jgmags@comcast.net>