Re: [WriteLog] Need advice

To: "'Dick-W0RAA'" <dickt@w0raa.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need advice
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 12:54:39 -0000
The most elegant SO2R box for WriteLog is the W5XD Keyer.  They are only
available on the resale market, but there couldn't be a simpler way to
handle the needs of SO2R switching for headphones and keyer.  For SSB you
use the sound card to handle mic switching.  For RTTY you will need two com
ports and simple transistor circuits to do the FSK keying. I have used this
setup for years with great success.

Randy, K5ZD