Re: [WriteLog] Some stuff works - some doesn't

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Some stuff works - some doesn't
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:38:38 -0400

What rig?

What mode is being logged?

Are you using FSK or AFSK?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 9/28/2012 10:16 PM, Tom Shelton wrote:
I'll start with a mea culpa - I probably will kick myself when this e-mail gets
answered.

I'm doing the CQWW RTTY, using WL v11.06 with the MMTTY plug in. On my log page, all the
sequence numbers have a red "B" and all the points are zero. Everything else in
the log looks OK. My Rate window has been locked on zero since the beginning of the
contest and my Band Summary is also all zeros.

What did I do wrong?

Tom, AB3IC