Re: [WriteLog] Master.DTA ets Files

To: <n2ki@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Master.DTA ets Files
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 20:04:05 -0700
Just before each contest, I go to the SCP website and download the latest
master SCP into the directory with my contest files.  That way I archive the
SCP I used for that contest and it is the current one at that time.  Often
DXpedition information is included in the SCP just for the time period of
the operation, so the SCPs are time-sensitive and therefore appropriately
associated with specific contests.

Furthermore, I do not use the RTTY SCP because in any given RTTY contest
there are a number of CW/SSB contesters who try RTTY for the first time.
There is no downside to using the full SCP.

Ed - W0YK