[WriteLog] pk232 problem with clone window

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] pk232 problem with clone window
From: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:23:38 -0500
Hello..I am trying to use a pk232 in a receive only situation in a clone
window but

when I try to pick the comport and tnc type I get a message that  its trying
to initialize host mode

but then errors out saying "pk232 initialization failed.try again??"

I don't know why this is happening..I can copy rtty no probs using
hyperterminal with comport 1

set to 9600 baud 8,n,1 but now it wont work within writelog.

As a side note..this configuration has worked before for a long time so
something has changed

but I cant figure it out.  Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks

Ted VE3SS