[WriteLog] NYQP - 10m isn't a valid band?

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NYQP - 10m isn't a valid band?
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:52:55 -0600
Hi Folks,

I imported my ADIF log from DX4WIN into WriteLog 11.07D, and my two 10
meter CW QSOs were both marked with a red 'B'.  I am unable to mark
these QSOs as Claimed.  Is there a work-around or does Steve N9OH have
to update the contest module to allow 10 meter QSOs?

The reason I ask is that when I imported the log, "MYCTY" was not
filled in for these QSOs.  I really hate editing Cabrillo QSO data,
not because I can't, because it's prone to mistakes.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us