Re: [WriteLog] Printing a graph.....

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Printing a graph.....
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:21:37 -0800
Hans,

I had the Graph problem too, but thanks to Wayne I got it fixed. From an email he sent out on 01/02/12 regarding WL 11.01 graphs.

"The writelog charting feature depends on a Microsoft component which might
not have installed properly:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=14422

Wayne"

I downloaded the suggested file and Graph now works. I'm running Vista, not sure about Win7.

Fred,

It sounds like you are getting the graph generated. There is no Print function on the graph itself, but there is a Copy button. Hit the Copy and then start MS Word and Paste the graph into your document. You can print it from there.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com> To: "Frank Fallon" <n2ff@optonline.net>; "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: October 29, 2012 7:46 AM

Problem here also.

Win7 and version 11.07D.

When I select "Graph" from the dropdown, WriteLog crashes.

73, de Hans, K0HB

-----Original Message----- From: Frank Fallon Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 2:48 PM To: Writelog Subject: [WriteLog] Printing a graph..... I love the graph feature in Writelog. I now have version 11.01F and I am unable to print out a copy of the map. In earlier versions I was able to print a graph and attach it to a hard copy summary of a contest.

Please enlighten me as to how I can get a print out. I find nothing in the menus or help files to solve my problem.

I am sitting here in the shack 18 air miles east of Time Square awaiting the Hurricane Sandy. Winds to a little over 20 mph at the moment and about 15 minutes ago myn wife and I watched thousands of blackbirds fly across out lawn at about 25 feet for about ten minutes. we never saw anything like that before. The were heading NE at a fast rate through the trees.

73 de Frank ....N2FF.......