[WriteLog] CQWW DX Log Analyzer 2.0.1

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQWW DX Log Analyzer 2.0.1
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 02:28:27 -0500
I have posted an updated version of the *CQWW DX Log Analyzer*.to my website. You can download it from here:

*http://tinyurl.com/7xjxypc

*Right click on the file name and select "Download" from the menu. Store the workbook on your hard drive. Run the workbook locally using Excel 2003 or newer.

A new worksheet has been added titled "*RunRates*" which approximates your running QSO rate throughout the 48-hour contest. Additional functions have been added to some of the other worksheets.

This CQWW DX Log Analyzer workbook supports CW and Phone contests and allows you to view two logs simultaneously. The comparison can be made between same mode Cabrillo files or one CW and one Phone log. There is a separate Log Analyzer for the CQWW DX RTTY contest available from the same website.

This version supports up to 3,000 QSOs in each imported log. You can import a Cabrillo log with more than 3,000 QSOs without harm, the excess contacts will simply be ignored. If you need a version with more capacity please let me know by sending an email to my address below.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

k0rc@arrl.net