[WriteLog] ARRL Sweepstakes Log Analyzer 3.0.0

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL Sweepstakes Log Analyzer 3.0.0
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 17:25:49 -0500
When the Ontario province was subdivided into 4 new RAC section, logging and contest programmers needed to adapt this change in their software. My Sweepstakes log analyzer was no exception.

The ARRL Sweepstakes Log Analyzer starting with Revision 3.0.0 now incorporates these changes. In addition during the import of a Cabrillo file, it will detect whether the log information came from operating before or after the change in RAC sections. Tables, charts, and graphs will automatically adjust themselves to accommodate the number of Ontario sections.

Download your free copy from here: *http://tinyurl.com/7xjxypc*

As always, please let me know if you find a bug or have an idea to improve this tool.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN
k0rc@arrl.net  or  k0rc@citlink.net