Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap on 2nd VFO

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap on 2nd VFO
From: "Darren Collins (G0TSM)" <daz@g0tsm.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 20:55:12 +0000
I've just upgraded to 11.07D and yes it works fine, thanks Steve. I thought I had the latest version. (Can't get it to work through when using LP-bridge (on LP-Pan panadapter)

I think we're back to 'can we have SO2V enabled for the FTDX5K, like you have on the K3, please, pretty please?' We would then have two QSO entry windows, one for VFO A and the bottom one for VFO B. When I am trying to run and callers are light I nudge the sub Rx up and down the band looking for mults. I would like to be able to put any calls heard on the sub Rx into the VFO-B QSO entry window and then click 'Add to 2nd band map' We should be able to toggle up and down between VFO A and B QSO entry windows and it should put the radio into split.

Hows that?

73 Darren G0TSM