Re: [WriteLog] .ADI compatability

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] .ADI compatability
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:39:43 -0900
I've not looked at an N1MM adi file, but I'm assuming the main problem is in the field name variables. Some to them may be common, such as CALL, but many WL field names start with <Writelog_App...> or some such thing. I'm sure N1MM doesn't know how to handle those fields. Similarly, a "generic" adi file created by N1MM or some other logger will probably have field names that WL won't recognize.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>