Re: [WriteLog] %B

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] %B
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:31:39 -0800
Look in the help file under CW messages.

the letter "B"
The characters in the memory between a %B and a following %B are ignored (and not sent) unless the current Entry window has at least one character in its CALL field and that call sign is a duplicate on the Entry window's current band. Under these conditions, the characters between the %B's are sent, and any characters following the final %B are ignored. If there is a %C before the %B in the memory, then when the "/Special case/" for %C described above is in effect, the dupe check is also held until you tab or space out of the CALL field. In this special case, only one pair of %B characters will be correctly processed, and they must appear after the %C