Re: [WriteLog] QSOs Out Of Chronological Order - How Correct?

To: writelog@contesting.com, Randy Thompson K5ZD <k5zd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] QSOs Out Of Chronological Order - How Correct?
From: jmaass@k8nd.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 01:01:36 -0500
Thanks for the clarification, Randy!

There is something primal acting when one sees that the log is out-of-order, something which must be corrected.   It is fixed.
 73,  Jeff K8ND

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 00:47:10 -0000, Randy Thompson K5ZD <k5zd@charter.net> wrote:
Jeff,

The good news is that the Cabrillo log format does not require all QSOs to be in chronological order. The first thing the CQWW log checking software does is sort the log by time. So you can just send it in. There is a menu item in WL under Edit that says "Reorder log by time." Backup your log and then try that.
Randy K5ZD