Re: [WriteLog] Ten-RTTY contest set-up

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Ten-RTTY contest set-up
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 10:11:44 -0500
Thanks All,

Its early and I hadn't had my morning quota of coffee yet - mark this down as my Duh! moment for the contest...

I played with it some more and it works fine.  S/N goes into the QTH spot.

Also, MD and DC are separate in this contest (along with ON sections) just enter MD, DC, ON - I didn't test it, but I suspect the other States that are broken into multiple ARRL sections will work just fine (i.e., CA, FL, PA, TX, etc.)

I have to run out this morning, but will be trying out the TARA contest when I get home... Thanks all for your inputs.

Tom Shelton, AB3IC
(240) 434-3811

Always be yourself...
Unless you can be a Unicorn...