Re: [WriteLog] namedmul.ini location?

To: "Stanley Barczak" <stanbar2002@yahoo.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] namedmul.ini location?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 06:51:00 -0900
Stan,

With WL running click on File/Web Update Data Files... A window titled "WriteLog Web Update" will open. Click on the Download button and the box will populate with a list of all the current WL data files. Just leave everything in the list highlighted and click on OK. The latest versions of these files will be downloaded which should get you the new ON sections for those contest modules that use Section. Once downloaded you may have to exit WL and then restart it again to get the new mults to show.

If you look at the list the "namedmul.ini" file is included. You're not finding it in the WriteLog Programs folder because back about V10.79 it was moved to a ProgramData folder. Mine is at C:\ProgramData\WriteLog. When you look in the latest namedmul.ini file it has the new ON sections listed.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stanley Barczak" <stanbar2002@yahoo.com>