Re: [WriteLog] need the registration number

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] need the registration number
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 14:52:56 -0900
Russell,

On your old hard drive to to C:\Windows and look for the wlogkey.ini file. That has your registration code. Copy and Paste this file to the new machine in C:\Windows. Double click it to install the registration code in the registry. If it is a current valid code you should be good to go.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Blair" <russell_blair86@yahoo.com>