Re: [WriteLog] Need to talk to ICOM 706MK2G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need to talk to ICOM 706MK2G
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:50:11 -0900
Russell,

WriteLog only has one driver for the IC-706, with the original 706 hex address. In your writelog.ini file go to the [RIGS] section and add the following line:

Icom IC-706=0x58

This changes the default hex address of the original IC-706 in the radio driver to the hex address used by your MK2G. Leave the radio address set to the default in case other programs look for that info when using them. This change to your ini file only affects the way WriteLog interacts with the radio.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Blair" <russell_blair86@yahoo.com>