Re: [WriteLog] At Last!!!!

To: writelog@contesting.com, ACG <contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>, SECC <secc@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] At Last!!!!
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 12:07:36 -0500

For some reason the floor switch has to be pressed at the same time
as shift+fkey for shift+fkey to let the audio pas thru.

Not true if WriteLog and Router are set up according to the example
configuration.

1) Either PTT not configured correctly in WriteLog  - or -
2) you do not have the MK II "Microphone Selector" set correctly
   in microHAM Router.  - or -
3) you do not have "Voice" set to "Microphone jack, logger or DVK
   control" in microHAM Router.

Pressing the foot switch should kill any output from the sound card.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV