Re: [WriteLog] RDXC- Country Multipliers and Cabrillo

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RDXC- Country Multipliers and Cabrillo
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:01:11 -0800
And I noticed problems with the Check Call window. At first it showed QSOs with a given call on other bands and the times and exchanges, but after several hours in it just quit. Sure seems to be a lot of flakey stuff going on with this module.

Also, is ZK a legitimate Oblast designator? It's not in the multiplier list, but I had two different stations send me that one - from Asiatic Russia I think.

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>