Re: [WriteLog] slash zero

To: Ron N0AT <ron@n0at.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] slash zero
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:56:42 -0500
tnx ron, that solved the problem, I just didn't know which font had the slash I am good to go now, Tnx again 73's Cort

Ron N0AT <mailto:ron@n0at.net>
Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:49 AM
Go to Setup Log Window font or Entry Window font, and select a font that has
a slashed zero. I use consolas.

Some of the other windows right click in the window and select the font.

73 de Ron NØAT