Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release

To: "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog 11.10 Release
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:01:23 -0700
XMMT.osx supports both MMTTY and 2Tone, so you always have MMTTY capability,
whether or not you have the MMTTY Plug-in installed.  Starting with WriteLog
11.10G, the XMMT.osx Active X Control is simply incremental ... a feature in
addition to the MMTTY Plug-in.  With 11.10G and the MMTTY Plug-in installed,
there are two ways to run MMTTY.  That makes the MMTTY Plug-in superfluous,
but it still runs just fine like it always has if you choose it as your TNC
rather than XMMT.osx.

As long as you run 11.10G or subsequent releases, you can safely uninstall
the MMTTY Plug-in if you wish, but it is not necessary.  Performance-wise
MMTTY is the same whether using the MMTTY Plug-in or XMMT.osx.

Ed W0YK