[WriteLog] Problems still (What else is new)

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problems still (What else is new)
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 19:21:48 -0600
I was doing OK in the loop of the 2Tone problems until last Tuesday night,
but I ended up in the hospital with a mild heart attack.  I was in the
hospital for 2 days.  Being a Triple-Bypass survivor with 3 stents, I don't
ignore warnings from my heart.  It turned out to be mild and my cardiologist
didn't have to do anything, so he sent me home.  He said I was smart to
come into the ER.

Anyway, I'm doing fine and got into the EA RTTY contest this weekend.

Now here's my problem.

As I had stated in a previous message I am running a Yaesu FT-950 with
a SignaLink USB interface and the OS is XP/SP3.

I noticed that my FT-950 power had dropped from 100 watts to 5 watts
only in RTTY mode.  I tried everything to see if it was the radio, but I had
full output in all other modes with the exception of RTTY.  I noticed that
under TU Type in MMTTY Plug-in I saw XMMT.OCX.  When I unclicked
that TU Type window, WL froze up.  And I hadn't made any chanages at
all.  I was still stuck at 5 watts.  (Everytime I click on that window
button in
RTTYRITE, Writelog freezes and I have to use the Task Manager to get rid
of the Profiles section).

I went to MMTTY, and it was at 5 watts.  I removed all references on my
HD that had the word 2Tone in them, still at 5 watts.  I removed all