[WriteLog] YU DX Contest module

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] YU DX Contest module
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 15:55:39 -0800
I am setting up the YU DX Contest module for next weekend and just noticed a
problem with the Entry fields.  The current contest rules specify the exchange
as RST + serial number starting from 001.  However, the YU DX module has ITU as
an exchange field.  I have never run this contest before, but apparently in
earlier years the exchange was RST + ITU zone.

When I enter a sample call and three digit serial number I get an error message
"Field ITU is invalid" and WL will not log the call.  To get it to log I must
press Shift+Enter.  Forcing the entry of a YU or YT prefix call this way seems
to score the YU/YT multiplier correctly, but a non YU/YT call sign results in a
"?" in the ML column.  Is there time to get an updated correction made to this
module before the contest this weekend?  Having to force all the entries with a
Shift+Enter combination isn't something I am looking forward to.

73,
Gary AL9A