Re: [WriteLog] BARTG 75 setup

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] BARTG 75 setup
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 19:05:57 -0700 (PDT)
Gary, thanks for the all the information. And don't worry about your head
spinning because mine gets that way all the time when going through all these
various setups with WL. I have not tested 75 baud with XMMT.ocx yet. But will
do so tonight if I have time and report back. I have obtained an older XP
desktop with legacy COM ports which I am going to start using with my second
radio so I can do SO2R in BARTG 75. My present setup is with a laptop and USB
adapter which won't work for 75 baud.

73, Don AA5AU