Re: [WriteLog] Key remapping & stateful enter key for RTTY

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Key remapping & stateful enter key for RTTY
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:38:30 -0700
In writelog.ini you must specify which Fn key is the CQ message, which is
the Exchange message and which is the TU message.  You must also select
"Enter sends exchange/QRZ" on the Entry menu.  From WriteLog Help:

[Configuration]
CqFunctionKey=9
QrzFunctionKey=4
SendCallExchangeKey=5

(NOTE: Set each of these numbers to the Fn key number of your CQ, TU and
Exchange message respectively.)

[Entry]
SmartEnterKey=1

(NOTE: This is set to '1' when you select "Enter sends exchange/QRZ" on the
Entry menu.  De-selecting it sets this value to '0'.)

Ed - W0YK