[WriteLog] WAE - Dropping First QTC in block - Examples

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE - Dropping First QTC in block - Examples
From: "Bud Trench" <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 03:05:36 -0400
Here are some examples of the problem from the QTC Report.  Note that the
group number indicates 10 calls, but group only contains 9 calls.  (The
first call that was transmitted is missing from the block).

0509Z    7015Khz          DL1IAO    23/10
       0341 LA2HFA 69
       0342 HA1Q 63
       0342 DK1FT 74
       0342 DL4UCS 7
       0344 DL8DWW 80
       0344 DL8WX 47
       0344 IR2C 277
       0345 S57DX 170
       0345 DK1AX 8

0512Z    7015Khz           G3RSD    24/10
       0346 OK1FCA 5
       0346 LY7M 5
       0347 HA3OU 46
       0347 I3VJW 149