[WriteLog] Version 11.12 Install Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Version 11.12 Install Problem
From: "Jim Bowman" <ks1j@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:19:31 -0000
I'm having difficulty installing Version 11.12. My currently installed Version 11.11C.

I downloaded Version 11.12 and the install would not complete.

The error message is Source file not found(cabinet): C:\......\LocalSettings\Temp\WlFull01.cab. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

Op system is Windows XP SP3 with latest .Net frameworks installed. No changes that I can think of since the April install of 11.11C. Last renewal was in October 2012.

I have run the install exe on the fly and have also downloaded and launched from a local directory.

73
Jim KS1J