Re: [WriteLog] problem with windows 7

To: "Patrick Morgan" <w0erp@yahoo.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] problem with windows 7
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 21:51:30 -0800
Patrick,

It sounds like the com port you have selected for CW does match a com port in Win7 and that's why you are getting the CW to key. Check the Device Manager in Win7 to see if the com port you are using for rig control in WL exists in the Win7 list of ports. If it shows the com port exists it may be in use by some other device/program. If so, try using a different port.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Patrick Morgan