[RTTY] CQWW RTTY Writelog Problem

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY Writelog Problem
From: "Steve Colello" <colellos@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:57:56 -0400
Need some help with Writelog. Started to set up for CQWW RTTY and I seem to
have a problem with rttyrite. Working 2 radios and it has worked before. When I
initialize the RTTY window, (for radio 1) I get the rttyrite window, but I do
not get the RTTY control window. I get the message "Initializing MMTY. Please
wait" which just hangs. MMTY works stand alone for both radios. I reinstalled
the MTTY Plug In  and used the legacy installer, but still the control window
hangs. The rttyrite and rttyrite2 ini files contain the proper locations for
the 2 instances of MTTY (which are in different directories). I use dual
monitors and have adjusted them lately for resolution, etc, but I doubt that is
the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Got to get this fixed before
this coming weekend.

Steve
KA2KON