Re: [WriteLog] Help with Bandmap

To: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help with Bandmap
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:32:32 -0800
Dick,

Yahoo! Glad to hear the problem was an easy one to fix. I remember being bitten by the restrict clicks thing a few years back, but I am the one who set it that way. Worked ok until I tried clicking on an EU station who was running split on 40M SSB. The darned Band Map would not allow me to click down low on 40M for a SSB QSO because it was not legal for me to be there on SSB!

As for the mouse wheel thing... Try setting the Hz=100 or 10 and see what happens. You will have to shut down WL and restart it again for the change in the ini file to take effect. The Band Map may be changing, but at 5 Hz it is such an incrementally small change the map doesn't appear to move.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: DickT-W0RAA