Re: [WriteLog] WRITELOG WONT DIDDLE IN RTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WRITELOG WONT DIDDLE IN RTTY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:06:09 -0400

Are you using the old SM6RSW plug-in for MMTTY (FSK), the new (W5XD)
XMMT.ocx plug-in with MMTTY (FSK) or 2-Tone (AFSK)?  Are you using a
real serial port or microHAM "keyer" or are you using a USB converter
for FSK?

The configurations are different but the symptoms suggest that you have
not properly selected the FSK port and or type.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV