Re: [WriteLog] Band Change Counter in WL?

To: <k5zd@charter.net>, "'Eric Rosenberg'" <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band Change Counter in WL?
From: "ALAN ZACK" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:33:51 -0700
What about a little clock window like N1MM has along the top of their log
window? When getting down to the final minutes of a contest it is very handy
to see how much time is left and when to stop. With N1MM there is a very
small window with the current date/time showing. With WRITELOG you have to
keep glancing on the PC clock or another clock in the shack.

73, Alan, K7ACZ