[RTTY] 2Tone error

To: "Reflector Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2Tone error
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 22:11:46 -0800
I am setting up WriteLog for the Makrothen contest and suddenly find myself
getting an error message from Windows that 2Tone has stopped working.  This
happens ever time I try to set up a receive only clone window.  As soon as I
Browse to C:\2Tone\2Tone.exe the error message pops up.  I am using XMMT.ocx
and that works fine with MMTTY, but I cannot get 2Tone to work anymore.

I just upgraded my WL version to 11.14B.  Is there something amiss in this
version related to 2Tone?  Should I go back to V11.13J?

73,
Gary AL9A