Re: [WriteLog] BandMap up/down from the keyboard -PROBLEM SOLVED!!

To: <k0bx@arrl.net>, "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] BandMap up/down from the keyboard -PROBLEM SOLVED!!
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 22:25:44 -0800
Joe,

If you can find two more unused keys put the EntryGotoNextMult commands back in
the shortcuts.  Then you can either go to the next mult or the next station.
Very handy to have the option to choose.  I usually go after the mults first,
then start working up and down the band for the spots.  If I find a frequency
that has been vacated by a station that was spotted but has since moved on I
will grab it and call CQ.

73,
Gary AL9A