Re: [WriteLog] No colors in Rttyrite

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] No colors in Rttyrite
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 22:47:28 -0800
Other strange stuff I noticed about the Makrothen module this outing. When first starting up WL for the contest the Makrothen module only opens one Rttyrite window, despite my writelog.ini file having the main Rttyrite settings plus two clones. I discovered if I shut down the single Rttyrite window opened by the Makrothen module and then reopened a new Rttyrite window all three windows, the main transmit window plus both clones, would open up!

Someone posted too about clicking on spots in the Band Map would cause the mode to change to CW. I found this to be an intermittent thing. Sometimes it would switch the radio to CW, but most of the time it would jump to the spot frequency as expected and stay in RTTY. Once when I clicked on a spot the frequency changed and the radio went into CW mode. I then reclicked on the same spot and the radio shifted back into RTTY mode. Weird! Sure wish someone would take a whack at fixing the bugs in this one.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Don Hill AA5AU