Re: [WriteLog] DVK playback problem - V11.14B

To: "Reflector Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DVK playback problem - V11.14B
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:54:20 -0800
Ok, now I'm really getting frustrated. I just tried to roll back my WL version by running wl1113jmsiupg.exe. All seemed to run normally, but at the end of the install when I start WL it is still at 11.14B! The last full install WL version I have is 11.12. So if I uninstall the current version and then reinstall the full 11.12 and do the upgrade to 11.13j will that work?

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Gary AL9A