[WriteLog] SS CW adi prefill file bug

To: "Reflector Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SS CW adi prefill file bug
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:46:18 -0800
In setting up for the SS CW tonight I discovered a typo problem in the
Precedence field description in the 2012-SSCW.adi file that prevents the
Precedence from being populated for all calls in the file.  I have corrected
that error and the updated file, 2012-SSCW-V2.adi now works correctly.  I have
posted this revised file to my Dropbox account and it can be found at the
following link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9s9yeo41c4cz4z6/2012-SSCW-V2.adi

The earlier file with the typo has been removed from my Dropbox account and the
earlier link to that file will no longer work.  Sorry for the inconvenience,
but glad I caught it pre-contest rather than in the heat of battle.  Good luck
to all!

73,
Gary AL9A