Re: [WriteLog] Yet another SS CW prefill file

To: "Steve Dyer" <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Yet another SS CW prefill file
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
Steve,

Just one data point in support of Randy.

I have found that my "CK" report sometimes needs adjustment year-to-year.

Then that years UBN report of "others copying error" shows an inordinate number
of cases where the operater was caught in a time warp and copied my last years
"CK" as it was before the adjustment.

73, de Hans, K0hb