[WriteLog] wl new versions BLACK LIST info ve2lx

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
From: G <rigel001@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:24:19 -0500
Packet spot blacklisting

Why a black list ? - What is the target for that function  ?

Normally a black list is to remove ( permanently or temporary ) in this case
the callsigns or spotter calls we do not want to see on the BANDMAP.

Knowing that on the bandmap calls are color coded and the calls done are
dark blue and if wished we can erase each call.

More after 1200 sec or more if need so, hold calls are erased automatically
from bandmap,

So what are the main reasons for BLACKLIST ?

I don't see the reasons for adding that function to writelog?

I would appreciate an off reflector answer also at
<mailto:ve2lx@sympatico.ca> ve2lx@sympatico.ca

Gilles VE2LX