Re: [WriteLog] Module for 10 meter rtty this weekend

To: "'DickT-W0RAA'" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Module for 10 meter rtty this weekend
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 13:31:05 -0800
One of the design criteria for the Ten-Meter RTTY Contest was that contest
loggers would not have to create another contest module.  Note that the
rules for this contest are identical to the ARRL RTTY Round-Up except it is
10 meters only, low power and Packet is permitted in all entry classes.

In other words, select the ARRL RTTY Round-Up in whatever logger you use and
have fun.

The rules for the Ten-Meter RTTY Contest state ...

6.3. All logs must be submitted in Cabrillo file format.  The CONTEST tag in
the Cabrillo header for this contest is TEN-RTTY. However, submitted
Cabrillo file logs may use ARRL-RTTY as the contest tag and the log
submittal robot will change it to TEN-RTTY.  This means you should select
ARRL RTTY Roundup in your contest program.  Optionally, you may use a text
editor to change the CONTEST: TEN-RTTY line or let the robot do it.  The
correct, and only, power category is LOW (CATEGORY-POWER:  LOW).  HIGH power
entries will be classified as CHECKLOGs.  The Cabrillo file must meet the
Cabrillo 2 or Cabrillo 3 ARRL RTTY Roundup template specification.

Ed W0YK

Dick W0RAA wrote:

Did I miss something?  I haven't seen any info on what WL module is being
used for the upcoming 10 meter RTTY Contest this weekend.

Can anybody help?