Re: [WriteLog] What does this Error Message mean?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] What does this Error Message mean?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 22:25:14 -0500

It means you  have not configured the sound card, WriteLog's "Sound
board mixer control" and Writeelog's Setup | Sound Board options
correctly for the way Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 handles
sound cards.  Typically, you have selected a sound device that is
locked by Windows and not available to WriteLog.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV