[WriteLog] 2tone won't click calls

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 2tone won't click calls
From: Ed Gray W0SD <w0sd@triotel.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:01:07 -0600
I have two monitors here with WIN7 and I could not click the calls and reports into the Writelog entry window from 2Tone and MMTTY. The colors showed up OK in 2Tone and MMTTY.

On the bottom of two screens(use two monitors vertically stacked to save space) I had Writelog and the rttyrite window using my PK-232 so I can transmit with FSK and RX with it. I realize only the main rttyrite window is used for TX. It worked fine. I put the MMTTY and 2tone cloned receive only rttyrite screens on the top monitor. That is a "PROBLEM"! I took me quite awhile to think to put the MMTTY and 2Tone cloned rttyrite screens on the bottom monitor where the Writelog program was. They then work fine. FWIW I can also put everything on the top monitor and they will all work but any window be it main or cloned that is not on the same monitor as Writelog I can not click the calls into the qso window.

If you don't have two monitors you won't have a problem but if you have two or more then you have to set things up correctly or it does not work. I hope this saves someone a lot of time as it took me longer than I care to admit to think to try that. BTW note what I mentioned above even if it is your main window for TX and RX has to be on the same monitor screen as Writelog for clicking to work. At least it does from me with my WIN7 two monitor set up.

Ed W0SD