[WriteLog] Fw: Dropbox link for prefill file not working

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: Dropbox link for prefill file not working
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 13:10:17 -0900
FWIW, now that the Dropbox web site is over their outage and is again
functional the link I sent out previously to download the NAQP History file is
again functional.  So if you tried to get the file before and it wouldn’t work
please try it again.  Let me know if you still have a problem and I will send
you the file direct as an email attachment.  Sorry for the problem, but it is
obviously too late for those who had a problem during the NAQP CW contest
yesterday.  However, if you intend to run in the NAQP SSB contest this coming
weekend the NAQP Prefill History File will work for that contest too as it
contains both NAQP CW and SSB contest calls.

A word to the wise.  Download the file early, that way if there is a problem
there is still time to work out a solution.  Several prefill file users let me
know they had downloaded the file days prior to the contest and did not have an
issue so they were able to utilize the prefill file in the contest.

73,
Gary AL9A