Re: [WriteLog] Better color choices for band map?

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Better color choices for band map?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 20:08:43 -0900
Jim,

I agree the dark blue is hard to read, but I got rid of it years ago. It's a very easy wheel to reinvent. Just right click on the Bandmap and choose Select Colors. Here you can set the various colors to suit your needs. I use Red for dupes, Yellow for multiplier, Cyan (light blue) for New Station. You can also set the Background color, the Dial color, and different mode colors for CW, Digital and Phone band segments. When you've made you choices click OK and you're done. If you don't like the results do it over again until you find a combo that works for you.

Thanks for the QSOs this weekend!

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Reisert AD1C