[WriteLog] Writelog MFC application has stopped working

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog MFC application has stopped working
From: "Darren Collins (G0TSM)" <daz@g0tsm.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 21:08:02 +0000
I was running in the ARRL/DX on 10M today and about 5 or 6 times I had 'Writelog MFC application has stopped working'. This happened when I hit enter to the log the call. After the first couple of times I realised that I lost the QSO that I was entering so when it kept happening I had to write the call/state down on paper and then 'close program'.

Any ideas on what I should look at? Google isn't very helpful this time...

Many Thanks, Darren G0TSM / M7X