[WriteLog] DVK Problem

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DVK Problem
From: "Stephen Colello" <colellos@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 20:14:55 -0400
Running the most recent version of WL and an Icom 7600. For some reason WL will
not key the 7600 for DVR use. My messages are there and WL keys for RTTY (same
ACC pin). It also has worked before with the same configuration. I can hear my
message through the computer speakers, but it will not key the rig. I think I
have some configuration issue. Worked great for some time previously, but not
now. I have spent about 2 weeks trying to figure it out. Any thoughts would be
appreciated.

Steve
KA2KON